Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

This makes me feel pretty nostalgic. The humourous side was well portrayed, felt like an actual episode (which I guess was the point xD). The animation wasn't perfect but I liked it. I did notice one or two weird pauses in the flow of dialogue, especially when the camera changed, but I'm naturally nitpicky so I'm probably the only one who cares. xD Voice acting's really good, only iffy bit was when Katara fell over, but otherwise everyone sounded like their character and didn't have any weird-sounding lines.

All in all, a good nostalgic animation. Now to go glare at Netflix until they put Avatar back. Or at least Korra so I can see what the fuss is all about. xD

WooleyWorld responds:

Haha. I recently bought all the books on DVD so i could watch all of Airbender. Its so good. Im watching it as i write this. Lol.
Glad i could capture the essence, that was my goal.

Sonic's Day Off Sonic's Day Off

Well the animation wasn't anything unique or special, but it definitely wasn't bad. I think it needed more shading, as it felt a little too flat. As for the voice acting, Sonic's attitude sounds a little forced, but otherwise it's all pretty good.

I did like the story though, it was cute. Seeing a Sonic animation that isn't a parody (or especially a stupid parody, I've only seen a handful that were actually funny) is pretty rare. Not that I don't like them, but it's nice to just see something that's not being a try-hard. And it was natural, it feels like a cutscene that would play in the games, or a part of a TV show.

(Also am I the only person who caught on that the girls are Amy and Blaze as humans? ...Just me? Okay.)

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

I don't even like God of War and I loved this... It was just funny and so well made. xD

The Enchanted Cave 2 The Enchanted Cave 2

Me: Oops, I forgot to heal. Oh well, I'll do it as soon as I finish this battle. This enemy always does 0 damage anyway.

Weak Enemy: *does 30 damage*

10/10 would waste 2 hours again.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

Needs more interactivity. A little thing should pop up every once in a while giving you a moral choice or whatnot, that could help or backfire later.

Also this needs a "cause of death" at the end of the screen because most of the time I'm just ignoring it, since nothing happens, only to come back to the death screen and wonder how I died.

Otherwise it's a fairly decent game and it's funny, but only worth playing for more than a few minutes for the medals.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

I liked the game, it was fun to play as the roles reversed. And the art looks nice. However that music was grating. It's fine, except when it starts from the beginning EVERY TIME YOU DIE.

Speaking of which the fire flower levels were way too hard. The rest of a game was a decent challenge, but the difficulty curve was ridiculous. I'd go from dying 50 times to something I could solve on the first try.

Besides that and the music, there's not much to complain about. Except the lack of koopas and Bowser knockoff as a boss. That would have been cooler than a giant golden "goomba". I mean I know the joke is that Mario was actually murdering all the goombas in the first game, but if we can have Thwomps and bombs then I don't think Koopas are too much of a stretch. xD

keybol responds:

I did change some of the levels to make it a bit more casual. as for the difficulty it kind of changes every new enemy is introduced so there really is no difficulty curve. as for the Golden Goon, we simply stayed out too much from representing any other game and make our own set of characters to have their own personality and story.

Commission: Kiryu911 Commission: Kiryu911

D'aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww! That's totally adorable. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland a little bit. xD

ZakkVanBurace responds: